TP Link Customer Service
Phone Number :
Hours Of Operation :Monday-Friday: 8am - 7pm
EMAIL : Web
TP Link Customer Service Headquater :
TP-Link technical support
You know that technology is growing faster day by day, and in such situation it is wise for us to keep ourselves updated and our devices updated as well. People often use devices which are provided by their internet service provider at the time of signing up for the connection. We generally don’t look at routers unless we find it has stopped working and when it does we get panicked until it is resolved. TP-Link technical support recommends you to upgrade your router firmware whenever the upgrade is available. It is not always advisable to buy a new router for your home as an only resolution to your current internet problems. Many factors impact your internet speed and connectivity. You cannot live away from internet connection these days. You all work that is on internet and for that, you need a strong Wi-Fi signals. A poor bothers you and hampers your work in a big way and can create huge losses for you too. Here TP-Link technical support experts give you technical assistance as and when you need it.
TP-Link technical support number to get instant customer service
To avail instant customer service you can dial TP-Link technical support number any time of the day. Our TP-Link technical experts are well equipped and experienced who provide you solution on your call in the minimum time possible. TP-Link support offers best services for any issue and for all types or model of the router. TP-Link router support technicians handle various issues related to router configuration like, resetting Wi-Fi password, setting up any new device on Wi-Fi, updating router firmware etc.
How to configure TP-Link router? Ask TP-Link tech support
If you are using TP-Link router for the first time, then don’t bother for setting it up this router as it won’t take much of your time. Below are the steps to configure TP-Link router. If you face any issue, then do ask our TP-Link tech support which is available 24*7 to help you.
- First you need to open up a web browser on your system like IE or Chrome and in the address bar type the IP address of the device which most of the times is 192.168.1.1 and after that press Enter.
- After you enter the above mentioned IP you will be directed to a page where you will be prompted to enter username and password, the default username and password both are admin, then click OK to log into the device.
- Then click on Wireless->Basic on the left side and then configure the basic wireless settings as below:
- Enable “Enable Wireless” and “SSID Broadcast”
- Enter a name for your wireless network into the SSID box.
- Select the correct region of your country or area.
- Now click Save/Apply to save your settings. Sometimes you may have to reboot your router to active these settings.
How to set up a password and enable guest mode for TP-Link router?
You should never share your Wi-Fi password with anyone as most people do. When you share your password others can misuse it. They can access files on your computer and devices connected on your network. If you leave an open network, you are basically inviting for a threat. User must have their network password protected to ensure that their IP address is not misused. So if someone asks for your Wi-Fi password, you better set up a guest network with limited access. You can follow below steps to set up a password and enable guest mode for TP-Link router.
- First you need to login to the router login page.
- Then you can select Wireless>Wireless Settings on the left side menu to open the wireless setting page.
- SSID: Put a new name for your wireless network.
- Channel: You can be located to 1, 6 or 11 than Auto.
- You should check both “Enable Wireless Router Radio” and “Enable SSID Broadcast”.
- For dual band wireless routers, you can configure the 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless separately.
- Then click Save to save your settings.You can note that after clicking on Save button, you will see a tip at the bottom of the page. But you don’t need to reboot here and reboot the router at the end of the configurations
- Then select Wireless>Wireless Security on the left side menu and check WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK or WPA/WPA2 Personal.
- Version: WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK
- Encryption: TKIP or AES
- PSK Password: Set up your WIFI password, also called Wireless Network Key.
- For dual band wireless routers, you can configure the security of 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless separately.
- Click Save to save your settings.
- Then Select Systems Tools>Reboot on the left side menu. Then reboot the router to make all the settings take effect.
- When you login to router, on the left side you will see an option to set up guest network, you only need to click on that enable it and save the changes. This will ON your guest network which helps you not to share your Wi-Fi password.
Common issues handled by our TP-Link router support experts: TP Link Support
Some of the common issues handled by our TP-Link router support experts- TP Link Support are as below:
- You are not able to set up router for wireless connection.
- How to reset router to factory settings?
- How to recover Wi-Fi password?
- You are unable to connect devices like printer, laptop, tablets, mobiles, etc. on Wi-Fi.
- You are unable to set up range extender.
- Not able to make TP-Link router login.
- Port forwarding on TP-Link routers.
- How to upgrade firmware?
When you face any of these issues, you can call us. You just need to pick up your phone and call us your concerns will be taken care by TP-Link customer support experts.